sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

(DESCRIBING SOMEONE) SHE IS THE SISTER I HAVE NEVER HAD.

I would like to talk about my best friend because she is a very important person in my life. 
Her name is Jihane, she is from Morocco and she is twenty. 
Concerning her physical appeareance, she is short and slim; she has dark skin, hazel long hair, beautiful brown eyes, a small nose, perfect eyebrows and chubby cheaks. She is a very fashion-conscious person , she loves going shopping, attending to makeup courses, etc. 

About her personality, she is very outgoing: she is always talking to other people; she is also very intelligent and sometimes she could become a little bit obstinate; but, what I like the most of her is that she is very funny: she always makes you laugh with everything she does like recording videos of us in a funny situation, singing in a karaoke, etc. 

At present, she is studying at the university of Madrid, so I can't see her everyday as we used to do few years ago and I miss her so much. 
She is one of the most important persons in my life because she helped me a lot with a bullying problem I had years ago and since that moment, we became inseparable friends. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario